The iDream app provides senior citizens with a community-based network to enable social engagement, healthy lifestyles and rewards for activities – to optimize wellness and independence.
The platform provides a versatile catalog of volunteer centers to allow the users to contribute their experience and knowledge to the community – in a simple, accessible and rewarding way.
For every activity the app rewards the users with credit points that will be used for social, leisure and culture benefited or activities.
We aim to use the app to build an urban ecosystem that connects the elderly community, city residents, volunteer centers looking for volunteers and local leisure and culture businesses.
With the help of the app the users will be able to extend their local social circle and everyday activity possibilities, thus to lessen loneliness
The project is targeted to be a tool for the municipal council. It will provide it with the ability to manage the centers and volunteers to encourage healthy and active aging.
The app is one of many CDI’s and our partner’s ways to make a better, innovative and technological world for all of us.
• Gamification elements to create achievements by the personal activity of every user.
• By using the app, the user will be able to learn about new and versatile ways for healthy and active aging.
• Rewards and recognition method. Earning credit points according to the activity of each user and the ability to implement the points in social, leisure and culture benefited activities
Project’s contribution and Success evaluation
• An increase in the measures of active aging in direct relations to the hours of the volunteer activity for the prior non-active and active.
• Decreased sense of loneliness in direct correlation with user activity.
• An increase in hours of activity relative to the used points for benefited activities.
• High satisfaction with the platform in relation to high usage of the app.